Please read the policy carefully before placing an order. When the transaction has gone through, we are committed to your complete satisfaction according to the following clauses:
1. When will I receive my items after I place an order?
There are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your items.
1) Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with shipping method. For example: DHL, UPS and Fedex takes 2-7 days while EMS takes 3-8 days.
Time in transit varies depending on where you're located and where your package is coming from.
2)Item Processing Time: There are different processing times for different items. Average processing time is 5 to 8 working days; however, this varies with according to the item's stock status.
2. Do you ship the item to my country?
Yes, we shipping all over the world.
3. How do I combine shipping?
We are usually use EMS shipping. When we send your items, we will email you tracking number. Allows you to track your cargo transportation situation at any time.
4.How do I calculate shipping cost?
Free shipping on order over $65, order less than $65 plus $15 shipping.
5. If custom duties are incurred, who is responsible?
All products are free of custom, please rest assured!
6. How can I tell if my items have been shipped or not?
When items shipped out, the order will be filled into folder "Delivered" in your account. You can either click the order number or click "View Detail"to find the track code on the tab "Tracking". Also, website will send you a system email and inform the shipping details after the shipment. You can track the item delivery status online with the tracking code provided by the seller.
7. What could cause an invalid tracking code?
Invalid tracking numbers could be due to:
1) The shipping company hasn't updated the recent delivery information to their website.
2) The tracking code was not correct.
3) The parcel has been delivered a long time ago. Some shipping companies will remove the tracking code history.
8. What happens if the tracking number is invalid? The tracking information normally appears after 1-2 days. If you cannot find a tracking number after a long time or the seller has not responded to your email, you can ask customer service. thanks!
Returning an Item
If you wish to return an item to our company, please follow the instructions below and read the Return Policy carefully. Instructions are also outlined on the packing slip with your shipped items.
1. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition, to ensure credit.
2. Enclose the bottom perforated portion of the original packing slip with the item. Please keep the top portion for your records. If you cannot send your packing slip, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item(s).
3. Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
4. Send the return package to the address we provide (please contact us for a return address)
Merchandise must be returned within 7-10 days (upon receiving your order).
Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
Merchandise must have all tags attached.
Final Sale items may not be returned.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
It is recommended that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 7-10 days of our receiving the returned order.
You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, Support 30-days return policy. Please be prepared to supply the Specialist with the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. We will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.